Who we are & What we are doing


Monday, May 20, 2019

Photography

Photography has been a lifelong interest of mine.

My photograph range from moments of brilliance, or more probably luck, to a lot of stuff that isn't worth the bits that they're recorded on.

But I know I would be remiss if we completed this trail, and I didn't take a lot of pictures. I'm certain that many of them will be fairly routine and look like everybody else's pictures in terms of life on the trail, but I'm also hoping to get a few award winning photographs out of the journey.

I have a photographic project I'm pondering for the trial. And that is to photograph and at least briefly interview as many other thru hikers as we can that we meet on the trail. Some 300 miles of the Colorado trail is also shared with the Continental Divide trail. So the hikers we meet could be doing either trail as either a thru hike or section hikes. But nonetheless, it might be an interesting just to see who you meet and take pictures and see what becomes of it.

Pilot

No comments:

Post a Comment